Gamzen is in the industry of concrete batching plants and reversible mixers since 19 years. Gamzen is widely known for its quality of products. We are specialised in tailor made batching plants. We produce a full range of batching plants ranging from 20 cum/h to 240 cum/h. Our concrete batching plants come into four different types of mixing technology that is drum type, planetary mixer, twin-shaft mixer and pan type mixer.
A batching plant consists of a variety of parts and machines like mixer unit, conveyors, aggregate and cement batchers, cement silos etc.
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete batching plants produce desired strength, quality, and quantity of concrete by mixing water, aggregates, gravel, cement, and fly ash. The manual practice of mixing ingredients to form concrete is eliminated which is done much more efficiently and effectively through batching plants. Concrete is utilized at the optimum time before it hardens or forms lumps. Batching plants save time, lower costs and increase output.
Concrete Batching Plants- Benefits and Advantages
1. Serve a wide variety of construction needs whether large, small, or medium as per the batching plant capacity.
2. High-quality and homogenous concrete production.
3. Efficient utilization of concrete before it hardens or forms lumps.
4. High-quality and robust construction.
5. Saves time and labor costs.
6. Reduces waste of basic materials.
7. Low noise and dust pollution.
8. Straightforward and easy operation.
9. High degree of automation
10. High returns on investment
a. Drum Type Mixer
b. Pan Type Mixer
c. Twin Shaft Mixer
*cum/hr = Cubic meter per hour
It has a double conical frustum-shaped drum for mixing ingredients for concrete production. Gamzen manufactures a full range of drum-type mixers. These have a capacity from 20 cum/hr, 30-60 cum/hr, and 60 cum/hr-240 cum/hr.
Pan Type Mixers are versatile and effective machines suitable for mixing both dry and wet materials. Gamzen manufactures different types of pan-type mixers ranging from 20 cum/hr and between 30 to 60 cum/hr.
Twin-shaft Mixer has 2 large shaft construction in the mixing drum. This results in high mixing uniformity with no segregation and a short mixing period. Gamzen manufactures different types of twin-shaft mixers ranging from 20 cum/hr, 30-60 cum/hr, and above 60 cum/hr.
Gamzen Batching Plant and Mixers-Salient Features and Advantages
1. Mobile plant that offers easy transport and multi-site operability *
2. Easy to set up and start production.
3. Require minimum area for set up and installation.*
4. Low running cost, easy maintenance, durable and corrosion-resistant.
5. Screw feeders for high production.
6. Print out port for each batch report.
7. No partition wall is required which saves the civil work and cost.
8. Separate weighing system for cement and fly ash.*
9. Control cabin.*
10. Password locking facility.*
11. Cover is provided to every electrical motor for protection against dust and water.*
12. Vibrators for easy discharge.
13. MPCB is provided for all electric motor safety.*
14. Higher accuracy because of higher capacity and more load cells.
15. Water and admixture by weight(60/90/120/240).*
16. Optional features (PLC control system with SCADA/ Cement silo with accessories).
*Depends on the model capacity
What Are The Types Of Concrete Batching Plant?
Gazmen provides 4 types of mixer technology used in batching plants i.e Pan, Planetary, Drum and Twin Shaft.
What Capacity Concrete Batching Plants Does Gamzen Have?
Gamzen provides a wide range of concrete batching plants. It has batching plants with output ranging from 9 cu.m/hour to 240 cu.m/hour.