Skid steer machine is a new concept of loading machine which is introduced in Indian market. Skid-steer machines are four-wheel drive vehicles.
A Skid machine or skid-steer machine is a rigid frame, engine-powered machine with lift arms used to attach a wide variety of labor-saving tools or attachments like Auger, Fork, Sweeper, Backhoe, Bucket Grapple, Circular fork grapple, Breaker, Pallet fork grapple, pallet fork etc.
• Fully hydraulic operated
• No clutch no gear box so the operation becomes easy.
• Very versatile. It can perform multiple task like road cleaning, excavation, pole erection, trenching,loading,material handling ,drilling etc.
• It has least maintenance
• It can rotate 360◦ on its axis so no turning radius required.
• The machine is extremely maneuverablle and compact suitable for working in narrow roads.
• Auxillary hydraulic system.
• Triple filtration system
• Front horn, Back up alarm, front & rare lights.
What Are Skid Steer Loaders Used For?
Skid Steer Loaders are mainly used for lifting, pulling or digging. Skid Steers are regularly used in construction, landscaping, and forestry.
What Are Some Other Names OF Skid Steer Loader?
Skid Steer Loader is also known as Wheel Loaders, Loader, Skid Steer Machine, and Track Loader.
How Much Does A Skid Steer Weigh?
The operating weight of Skid Steer 5050 is 2680kg and of Skid Steer 8080 is 3320 kg.